Friday, October 9, 2009

Theater of Dreams, Port Costa, CA



My interest in found object sculpture has made me interested in vintage ephemera.  While surfing the web I discovered that there is a well known ephemera artist living in Port Costa, practically in my own back yard, and that this weekend she was having a sale  of Halloween items in her studio.  The sale continues tomorrow.  If you have never been to Port Costa or Wendy's studio, I suggest you check out both.  Absolutely magical.  If you can't make it tomorrow, check her site for directions and future dates when she'll be open.  You won't be disappointed.   

More pictures of Port Costa including perhaps the most picturesque  post office in CA.




1 comment:

  1. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't give it away---this town is my secret magical hiding spot! I guess I can share though!

    ReplyDelete