Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Since last week...

when I was in New Mexico helping my friend Ann move in to her beautiful new home, I have returned and am playing catch up to get ready for the Artists of Point Richmond Holiday Fest and Sale. Hope to have some paintings, both figurative and dog portraits ready to go in time. In addition I'm working on some new sculptures which incorporate my paperclay birds, found objects and figures.

THis work in progress is titled Mother Nature: She's come Undone

...and Sunday I got into my cooking mode and made an apple pie and a veggie enchilada casserole. Called several friends to come and help me enjoy the feast, but everyone was already busy with other things. Hard to be spontaneous in this day and age when our lives are so filled. I think we're really missing a lot by not having more "free" time.




No comments:

Post a Comment